First hunt with the Nox

CarsonChris

Elite Member
I can not say enough about this machine. I opened the box at 11 this morning, set it up, charged it. Went out at 3pm to a snow covered park and looked for an hour. I went to an area I avoid with the AT pro due to noise overload from junk targets. Snow depth of 4-10”. I would get signals, kick the snow out of the way, pinpoint, dig, and find. I absolutely love this machine. Even found bling but think it’s plated. [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• D96FE337-55E2-4CD3-A513-D5E0E918C82E.jpg
    D96FE337-55E2-4CD3-A513-D5E0E918C82E.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 601
  • 4D54BDC2-69DD-4527-B016-85D399006E4C.jpeg
    4D54BDC2-69DD-4527-B016-85D399006E4C.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 617
  • 140698E9-C187-45A5-9D7E-B70CA5076043.jpg
    140698E9-C187-45A5-9D7E-B70CA5076043.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 591
Nice work Chris, congrats on the Nox and ring and on getting out. I’m having to wait till tomorrow’s lunch hour, down in Folsom, just wasn’t in the cards for me this long weekend.

Nice work Chris, congrats on the Nox and ring and on getting out. I’m having to wait till tomorrow’s lunch hour, down in Folsom, just wasn’t in the cards for me this long weekend.

I know you were hit with the same stormy weather. The ground below our snow is as soft as melted butter. Just kick the snow away and dig.

Congrats,
but your kinda making it hard for the rest of us who are yet to make their first hunt with the Nox. I bought mine about a month ago but probably wont go out until the weather melts all the snow and thaws out the ground. It's been in the teens and twenties for almost as long as I have had the Nox. I'll let you know if I happen to dig up some bling....smiles.

HDD

I can not say enough about this machine. I opened the box at 11 this morning, set it up, charged it. Went out at 3pm to a snow covered park and looked for an hour. I went to an area I avoid with the AT pro due to noise overload from junk targets. Snow depth of 4-10”. I would get signals, kick the snow out of the way, pinpoint, dig, and find. I absolutely love this machine. Even found bling but think it’s plated. [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Great job Carson. Nice Ring

That’s how you get to the “next level” right there people. It’s not that he COULDNT have waited,it’s that he REFUSED to wait...a “true hunter”. The interest in the hobby shows, and the willingness to do whatever it takes to hunt, no matter WHAT. The more experience you get,the better your results will be...even hunting in the absolute worst conditions possible to hunt in. It shows an incredible amount of drive,and true hunters are driven to hunt. Some may say,”You’re nuts!” I say,”Go do it again!”:grin:

That’s how you get to the “next level” right there people. It’s not that he COULDNT have waited,it’s that he REFUSED to wait...a “true hunter”. The interest in the hobby shows, and the willingness to do whatever it takes to hunt, no matter WHAT. The more experience you get,the better your results will be...even hunting in the absolute worst conditions possible to hunt in. It shows an incredible amount of drive,and true hunters are driven to hunt. Some may say,”You’re nuts!” I say,”Go do it again!”:grin:

Totally agree! CarsonChris is destined for success!

I too made the same switch you did from the pro to the 600. One thing I can say for sure in the trash areas. The Nox don't lie. If it chirps with Iron grunt dig it. It took me a bit to figure that out cus of the AT mind set and all the falsing it did. Also working real slow in the trash with park 2 with 50 tones seems to pick out the good from the bad better.. Congrats on your first finds. HH.

Back
Top Bottom