Close but no Honker

Irons

Forum Supporter
PIRATE.GIF

Beautiful day at the big lake! Found a small strip of targets and managed to scoop up a winner.
Speaking of small strips bikini's are getting damn tiny out there folks, makes it difficult to concentrate. . :wow:

I had almost forgotten the rules for hunting such crowded beaches when I saw this beauty in the scoop!
It was a sight to behold too! Just gleaming big Gold in the sunshine surrounded by gravel.

But my pirate professionalism kicked in and I managed to not yell YAHOOO!, dance or act surprised. It wasn't easy.
With so many people around I really couldn't look at it until I got back to the car a couple hours later.

I was hoping it was heavy enough to get me into the Honker Ring club but it fell a bit short @ 13.1 grams of 10k.

Still, I am happy as a Mud Puppy stumbling into a half full cooler with ice on a hot night! A $220 walk in the sunshine!

Still after that honker though....................

Thanks for looking! Good hunting out there folks! :grin:

RS1.jpg

RS2.jpg

RS3.jpg

RS4.jpg

Love the weight! That's a honker to me!

Attachments

• Winner.jpg
    Winner.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 260
Yeah? Big deal! I found 7 FULL silver bullets in a 12pack case!...right there south of the water plant fire pits!...Ashamed to say, I didnt drink all of them on the spot like we as Beach Pirates are supposed to do...hell, it was only 6:30am or so...I had stuff to do..I hammered a few for the carbs and took the rest home for later....

Nice old ring there Irons! So you like to hunt in the daytime eh?

Attachments

• coors.jpg
    coors.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 187
A-ha I was hoping someone from that old thread would reply here! . :aok:

We had to lower our standards and went to 10g:laughing:

Heck man why not make it 2.5 grams and then everybody gets a participation trophy? . . :laughing:

I am holding to the old school. It doesn't honk until 15 grams. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom