Hunted Diva Beach

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I met up with Mark and George this week for a beach hunt... George found a really nice "Hello Kitty" ring and change :D... No clue what Mark found as he was trying out his Dry Suit... I meandered around from the slope to the water then slope again... found a little silver and a 14k white and yellow gold band.. for you Noxers it came up as a 14 on screen... I took before and after of the silver... cleaned it up with some soapy steel wool :D

The hallmark and date in ring were laser cut into the gold.. I never seen that before but I did google it and I see its being done these days...

May try to get out later on or stay home and redo the epoxy on te bottom of my Excal's coil... its wearing down from the scrubbing I do..

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 455
Hey your gold ring was nice but it’s no hello kitty silver bling.

570b7570b7377f46761597c3d50efd25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Diva Beach". :lol:

Craig, I noticed you're posting Felixes. I have a strange sense of foreboding about this. :roll:

R5

Nice Craig congrats on the gold but it's not as good,as,that hello kitty ring [emoji38] so ive heard

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Craig, I noticed you're posting Felixes. I have a strange sense of foreboding about this. :roll:

R5

I apologize for that Raider... I was cleaning a spot to try and hear deeper whispers... it was only a couple anyway :grin:

14 on the Nox, same as a pull tab. Dig everything!

I only posted that info for you for those who hunt with it... I like hunting with my old school Excal... I honestly can't stand a detector with a screen while beach hunting..

Nice Haul all around congrats on the hefty band !!

Thanks Oregon...

Then why have a nox?

Congrats on the gold Craig

For all the chains Steve :lol:

Nice Craig congrats on the gold but it's not as good,as,that hello kitty ring [emoji38] so ive heard

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I know Mark... it was the highlight of the hunt in my opinion :yes:

Even though its really cold today.. and the tide is late.. I may still try and hunt a couple hours if I can motivate myself :lol:

Is Craig joining the "Penny Proud" community?

:dingding: Congrats on getting out for a hunt AND scoring gold!
R5

Thanks for the segway Raider... (:laughing:)

I am so proud of you Craig for not being ashamed of posting Felixes and being penny proud! Someone of your stature should not be affected by my trivial defense of them. :lol:

:dingding: Congrats on getting out for a hunt AND scoring gold!

Thanks for the segway Raider... (:laughing:)

I am so proud of you Craig for not being ashamed of posting Felixes and being penny proud! Someone of your stature should not be affected by my trivial defense of them. :lol:

I think I need reading glasses... I didn't realize I found them.. most of my pennies were greenies... I'm getting old :roll:

Way to go on the gold! Felix wants to know what a rotten zinc reads on a Nox up your way in case he is missing any:laughing:

Congrats. The Master scores again.

Thanks Charlie... No master here just got my coil over it ;)

Way to go on the gold! Felix wants to know what a rotten zinc reads on a Nox up your way in case he is missing any:laughing:

I'll have to ask George or Mark to run their coils over one next time if I decide to go to a Felix beach again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom