Saturday Sword sunset...silvers, sterling

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Got back out to the beach this afternoon for the low tide, looking for some gold now that the 100 silver chase is over with...and of course that ain't happening:laughing: But it was a fine hunt anyway:yes:............everything...41 cents clad, scrap, one wheat, 2 fishing lures, a spoon, a bathhouse locker tag, 2 sterling rings and 2 silvers...sterling #9 and #10...the ring on the right...I found the exact same ring several weeks ago but it had yellow stones. The one on the left is a Lilly Barrack piece that retails for $250:shock:......silvers #104 and #105, a Stander and a GW......the ring twins... Got the Sword on the charger now in preparation for the next hunt, which may be in the morning depending on how sore I am when I get up...the frequent outings are taking a toll:yes: That's all for this one so thanks for looking, see you after the next and Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
HEY!

IMG_0190.jpg

Slow down!

Three to go. No more, no less!

:D

R5

Your finishing the year in a typically impressive Captain Silver way. Congrats on the 2 Sterling's, the Stander, the GW and all the rest. Looking forward to the next. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom