Equinox detector

bodine46

Could someone tell is the Equinox detectors good or bad . Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For the money you would be very hard pressed to find an equal much less better. The whole package makes the difference. The only detector I have used that was above average in all types of hunting. Coinshooting, Relics, Beaches and prospecting. My Precious!

Welcome from Dodge City

Equinox 600 or 800.
Handle Emi well.
Don’t let the 11” stock coil fool you.
Can be used inntrashy sites and find things ( above average compared to many detectors)
Depth on lower conductors ( shocking)
Depth on higher conductors ( holds it own)

Versatile.
Salt water, higher mineral ground, lower mineral ground, waterproof.
Gold jewelry, coins, and relics.

800 model good for gold nuggets.

Lightweight.

Easy to set up and use.
Beginner detectorist will have a ball with.

Factory programs will find stuff.

Owner can buy aftermarket cheap blue tooth ear buds or headphones and use with both models 600 and 800.

Sweep speed forgiving.

Audio is clear and external speaker gives good audio where user can use if they want to, especially in hot weather with lighter winds.

No buying batteries since unit has internal lithium battery.

Weight is light -kids, women, senior citizens, folks with some disabilities can use and enjoy.

Can’t find much wrong with for what each model cost.

Unit seems has developed huge early following.
And for good reason(s).

If you're from Canada, and hunt for Canadian coins, it's not very good from what I've heard from people who have used them here. Great for pennies though, if that's your thing.

There are better choices for hunting in Canada.

For the money you would be very hard pressed to find an equal much less better. The whole package makes the difference. The only detector I have used that was above average in all types of hunting. Coinshooting, Relics, Beaches and prospecting. My Precious!

Welcome from Dodge City

^^^^This right here! When it comes to Life in General or new gear introductions specifically, it behooves a guy to take heed and listen to the Guys with years of experience......

^^^^This right here! When it comes to Life in General or new gear introductions specifically, it behooves a guy to take heed and listen to the Guys with years of experience......

Amen brother!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that depends on if you live near my area in southwest Ohio. If you do live near me then the Equinox sucks eggs, only sounds off on pull tabs, beaver tails, and can slaw.:no:
Now if you live far away from me then it’s the best bang for the buck detector on the market right now. :yes:

Well, that depends on if you live near my area in southwest Ohio. If you do live near me then the Equinox sucks eggs, only sounds off on pull tabs, beaver tails, and can slaw.:no:

Now if you live far away from me then it’s the best bang for the buck detector on the market right now. :yes:

If you want to find the gold you have to dig the shredded aluminum and pull tabs. The Equinox rocks just like the CTX and the Excal. All three are great machines. You can't beat the Equinox for the price and if your a veteran you get a discount. What else could you ask for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scratch that reply.

If you detect near me, then it's a terrible machine :-)

Matt.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Wow! Your first post and you flush a whole flock of jokers!

It would help to know more about you, your experience and what kind of detecting you will be doing.

But there is not much question that the Equinox is an outstanding buy. You might do well with just the 600 and some are available used at an even better value/performance ratio.

Back
Top Bottom