I found 4 more bottles filled with coins and another phone

Sidesjeremy

Hey everyone. This was a good day diving underwater but I think I say that every time. I'm not lying though. This spot on the river keeps on delivering. Some days it delivers great finds, some days it gives an urn.

So this day I went on a Saturday morning and that puts the sun upstream of the bridge. I stayed up there to give myself some more visibility. There really is no right or wrong place to look even though near the small piers is a really good spot to start. 3 out of the 4 jars filled with the coins in them were in that general area upstream from the overpass but the fourth one was under. So long story short, everything here is random and every find is pure luck.

Check out all my pictures below of what I found and if you want to keep up with the videos of all my treasure hunts, click here. Thanks for checking everything out.

Attachments

• IMG_7483.jpg
    IMG_7483.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,321
  • IMG_7484.jpg
    IMG_7484.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,273
  • IMG_7485.jpg
    IMG_7485.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,306
  • IMG_7486.jpg
    IMG_7486.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,280
  • IMG_7487.jpg
    IMG_7487.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,291
  • IMG_7488.jpg
    IMG_7488.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,287
  • IMG_7489.jpg
    IMG_7489.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,292
Interesting with the bottles of coins...trying imagine why...

On a side note, at about 50 seconds into the video there is very clearly a UFO above Lars Ulrich's left shoulder

Interesting with the bottles of coins...trying imagine why...

On a side note, at about 50 seconds into the video there is very clearly a UFO above Lars Ulrich's left shoulder

OH MY GOSH that's the best comparison ever. You're the first to ever say that to me and your spot on. My doppelganger is a bad ass drummer though at least. Good stuff.

That is a sweet ride in the background. :shock:

1939 chevy? Needs a restore for sure..but worth a few buck even like that.

And thanks for the pictures. I need to put my trashed pennies in a bottle and set them free..Wonder if Felix did that?

Very nice hunt again!!! I may have to put down the fly rod and explore the bottom. I've got a few potential honey holes where i know lots of people would have dropped things.

BCD

The elehpant headed idol is called Ganesha. Its a idol for prosperity. I could be wrong, but Id say, just guessing now, you may have found someones prosperity spell bottles. Throwing money into water goes way back in time and permeates thru many cultures. Even in our culture throwing money into wishing well, etc.

Been watching your vids as you post. Good stuff.

No detector? Right? You're just eyeballing this stuff?

And the dumbbell? In lieu of a dive belt?

R5

Enjoyable,thanks.How does that system,using a Weight on a Rope? I hunt Chin deep in the salt Water,and absolutely hate using those Weight Belts.I'm 140 Pds and around 5' 8'' and float like a Cord for some reason?
stoneshirt.

That may be a Blackberry phone you have found! You should really see an archaeologist for verification as it may be a very historical find.

Cool stuff you got there!

Back
Top Bottom