This is it for 2006 hoping

chuckinmiami13

For a better 2007. Happy New Years :D

Attachments

• Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 136
Great stuff Chuck... Hey can you spare those teeth? I lost a cap and a post and I'm sure I can slap them in after trimming them with my dremmel :D

nice finds chuck, you have some big gold rings there, well done.

p.s. nice teeth
keith

Wow Chuck! That is amazing! Really amazing. There's so much gold it's blinding me. I need to put some sunglasses on. 8)

:lol: You are funny Craig.

Nice year, it would have been a bit unnerving to me to see TEETH in the basket.......... :lol: :lol:

Nice finds. I would just hope for a repeat of 2006 if I found all of those rings! :lol:

Holy precious metals!
I'll just be hoping for a 2007 near as good as your 2006!
Best to Ya Chuck! Sorry about Nick leavin. I hope the 'Phins' find a jewel but I don't know where he'll come from.
Jim

GaBeachsweeper said:
Holy precious metals!
I'll just be hoping for a 2007 near as good as your 2006!
Best to Ya Chuck! Sorry about Nick leavin. I hope the 'Phins' find a jewel but I don't know where he'll come from.
Jim
I hope that Phins find someone that is better. anyway I hope thing are going good for you last weekend really sucked the wind
just keeps blowing very hard. just can't get into the water where the gold at.HH.... Chuckinmiami

:shock: Those are definately some awesome finds Chuck. You had a banner year for sure. Well done. :yes:

and i was happy with 10 silver and one gold of course i never water detected but this is a positive post to get me wanting to very nice year indeed

Back
Top Bottom