Keeping Even With Goals

Numil

Elite Member
I set a goal this year of at least 1 gold per month since. This weekend I pulled even for the year with a 4.7 14k ring. I was getting ready to leave the beach and this was the last dig. I was surprised as it did not have the typical ring sound. Was a 10 on the VDI and scratchy.

Thanks for looking. HH & GL out there.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 283
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Love those gold bands! Setting goals are good but seems like some months are better then others, I set my goal for the end of the year...I missed it last year by 2.

Love those gold bands! Setting goals are good but seems like some months are better then others, I set my goal for the end of the year...I missed it last year by 2.

Thanks OBN! Yea I set the goals low since I only get out once or maybe twice a week. With that said I still missed my goal last year. Although I’m gonna retire for good once the school year is over so should have plenty of time to hit the beach and up the totals. Good luck out there

:dingding: Nice score! I'll be signing into retirement soon as I have completed 30 years but then going into our state's DROP (Deferred Retirement Option Plan) - then up to another 5 years. I'll be 60. Then I'll start being a full time pirate! :lol:

4.7 grams of 14k is worth...

wait for it...

$115 and TWENTY FOUR CENTS!

:D

R5

congrats on the gold, hope you keep up with your goal , I am trying that as well but it seems that gold shows up when it feels like it not when I plan on it:laughing:

I am glad you are on track! I am 13% of the way to last years gold weight. I set that goal to find the same if not more!

Back
Top Bottom