Equinox 600 beach finds.

Doug

Elite Member
UK had the super tides this week.

Lots of coins and these two possible silver items.

I'm not sure on the pendant possibly a coin?

Ring inscribed in French/Italian?

RENATE SB 07-3-15

"A female given name, from Latin Renata, the feminine form of Renatus meaning reborn."

7CbS7Nm.jpg

YaR0Ixt.jpg

Last edited:
Two thumbs up :thumbsup: great job! I have only had my nox 600 for a couple of months. Patiently waiting for spring so I can do some freshwater Beach hunting.

Nice finds! I really like the pendant. Does it have a reverse for it to be a coin? Looks like Athena to me but I'm no expert.

Nice finds! I really like the pendant. Does it have a reverse for it to be a coin? Looks like Athena to me but I'm no expert.

Thank you all for your kind comments and views.

This is the second one I have found off the beach which looks to have a sunburst design on the back.

Either a coin replica or a coin that's been worked on the reverse?

13XsTD0.jpg

tWbhshv.jpg

Thank you all for your kind comments and views.

Either a coin replica or a coin that's been worked on the reverse?

Nice finds! When you mentioned a coin replica that's what I thought as well because it looked very similar to a Roman coin I had found a long time ago.
I looked online and found another that was pretty close to the same style. What do you think?:yes:

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 424
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 393
Thank you once again for views and kind comments.

Roman coin. Quite difficult to say yes or no to be genuine. It is possible to purchase replica coins through the ages normally from the BM (British Museum) for instanc
e.

This company who I believe have stopped trading now they made replica coins.

http://www.westair-reproductions.com/

Back
Top Bottom