Equinox 800

Hi,
Like Calabash said, do a full reset. Then put it in default Park 1, noise cancel and ground balance. Don't adjust anything else except to turn down sensitivity if you need to. It should run quiet in Park 1 with sensitivity between 15 and 18 since -9 to +2 is notched out automatically. Do you hear the chatter with the coil near/on the ground or with the coil perpendicular to the ground or both. If it is both, you may have a problem.

UPDATE:

Took my Equinox out to a lot I own near the coast. Wow! It must have been interference or something where I currently live. This thing is amazing! Very quiet. I was most impressed at how easy it is to tell the difference between a solid target and trash that gives you a chatty signal. Two thumbs up on this machine so far!

UPDATE:

Took my Equinox out to a lot I own near the coast. Wow! It must have been interference or something where I currently live. This thing is amazing! Very quiet. I was most impressed at how easy it is to tell the difference between a solid target and trash that gives you a chatty signal. Two thumbs up on this machine so far!

Glad you discovered the issue and are happy. It just gets better ;-)

Back
Top Bottom