One more for the Gipper!

Awesome ! Did you get your 5x8 or was that with the stock coil ?

I have been back to running the 5X8 for a few hunts now..

My new 5X8 has two silver half dollars and two gold rings already as some of the better things it told me to dig...

<*)))>{

Good job on the gold... do you wear neoprene boots?

Thanks man!

My waders are the type that have the attached boots.. The boots are supposedly insulated but I have a lot to argue about that claim...

Those foot warmers might just do the trick, although the price of gas is almost too much overhead already...

Soon enough I'll be able to walk on top of it all anyway...

<*)))>{

Man! You knocked it outta the park! Again! Congrats. Now I just gotta get my section of Lake Erie to produce. I been tryin with my at gold, but I have no idea what I'm doing. 98% dirt fisher.

Man! You knocked it outta the park! Again! Congrats. Now I just gotta get my section of Lake Erie to produce. I been tryin with my at gold, but I have no idea what I'm doing. 98% dirt fisher.

Thanks man!

I almost gave up on water hunting after my first few times, I was having so much trouble trying to scoop the target, and then when I did it was some type of junk.. I thought it was all a bunch of BS..

I actually did give up on it, until this past august when it just got too dry to find anything deep in the dirt and it was so dang hot.. So I just went back into the water for something to do. One day I found my first ring, it was a junker. Something clicked on that first ring and I made some realizations.. Since then I have had two 4 ring hunts, and one 5 ringer with 4 being gold.. The funny thing is, these rings were in the exact same spots I found NOTHING before.. I keep my cards close so I will only tell you to keep at it and maybe something will "click" for you too!! It now is rare that I don't find some sort of ring when I go out in the water...

<*)))>{

The things we will do to find the gold!! detect in ice cold water. lol to bad we dont get that in South Florida... :) congrats on the gold..

Back
Top Bottom