Attention: Carlos & John

fsa46

Forum Supporter
I know you guys don't post on here but visit everyday. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed meeting and talking with both of you yesterday.

Always nice to compare notes and swap stories, especially with seasoned :pirates: like yourselves .

John, stay tuned for my take on the 13" Ultimate .... it should arrive sometime this week.

Why don't they post here? We don't bite :lol: Frank are these the guys who switched from the SEF 10x12 to the new Ultimate 13 and pulled lots of new deeper goodies?

Why don't they post here? We don't bite :lol: Frank are these the guys who switched from the SEF 10x12 to the new Ultimate 13 and pulled lots of new deeper goodies?

They just don't choose to post on any sites but enjoy reading what's going on.

No, they aren't the club members I told you about that are using the Ultimate. John doesn't have one but might be interested in the future.

Last edited:
Always nice to compare notes and swap stories, especially with seasoned like yourselves .

I would like to set in on that meeting...:thumbsup:

I don't know why people are scared to post on here. I know a few guys that have accounts but don't post, or if they do it is only a few times a year.

nothing wrong with guys that don't post, two of the best hunters I know do not post or even comment,,,,,one lives near me and like Dew says,,,,he will find gold with a stick and don't even need a metal detector,,,,another, is a lot older and walks around hunting and acting like he doesn't know what he is doing and believe me,,,,he picks more off our main popular beach than everyone who hunts it put together,,,,some people just keep to themselves GL HH

Once you get the coil, id be interested to know what you think. Ive used the SEF on the Explorer..... but coils react differently on different machines. I know one thing you will like..... the weight.

Dew

Once you get the coil, id be interested to know what you think. Ive used the SEF on the Explorer..... but coils react differently on different machines. I know one thing you will like..... the weight.

Dew

You're absolutely right Dew. I'll try the 13" Ultimate on my GT and if it works on our beaches I'll keep, it if not it'll be in the classifieds.

As far as the weight, a lot of guys, ( actually most ) are concerned about the weight of their scoops, machine and coils. That is not an issue with me, it's whatever works best for me. If this coil is a keeper I'll do the plexiglass modification that I'm doing on all my coils now.

Back
Top Bottom