SPI Treasure

I would like to say howdy to all hunters, just joined your forum and hope I can contribute information and experience as well as absorb information you provide to make my hunts more successful.

I hunt mostly South Padre Island beach. But parks and old home sites as well.
got into hunting from a friend when my wife lost her wedding ring. He came over searched the entire yard never found it. Later she did find it in the clothes dryer when she heard something making a loud clanking sound.

Bought a Tesoro Sidewinder went to a park talked to a fellow hunter he gave me some tips. I found my first ring and over $50.00 in clad coins in a park that you never see anyone in it. Called my wife's ring hunter he found $30.00 clad coins. Been hooked ever since.

Expanded to water hunting with different detectors each paid for itself, wife thought i was nuts spending so much money for those things as she stated. Until i started bringing her a gold ring or two home. then she changes her tone a lot, LOL

Had to stop hunting because of career change, working day and night. Just got back into hunting again. I never knew how much information was on these forums. back then information was from mouth to ear and hard to get sometimes I would like to thank each of you that share your knowledge to keep our hobby and way of life alive. Keep hunting and do it safely hope to see you at the beach.

I would like to say howdy to all hunters, just joined your forum and hope I can contribute information and experience as well as absorb information you provide to make my hunts more successful.

I hunt mostly South Padre Island beach. But parks and old home sites as well.
got into hunting from a friend when my wife lost her wedding ring. He came over searched the entire yard never found it. Later she did find it in the clothes dryer when she heard something making a loud clanking sound.

Bought a Tesoro Sidewinder went to a park talked to a fellow hunter he gave me some tips. I found my first ring and over $50.00 in clad coins in a park that you never see anyone in it. Called my wife's ring hunter he found $30.00 clad coins. Been hooked ever since.

Expanded to water hunting with different detectors each paid for itself, wife thought i was nuts spending so much money for those things as she stated. Until i started bringing her a gold ring or two home. then she changes her tone a lot, LOL

Had to stop hunting because of career change, working day and night. Just got back into hunting again. I never knew how much information was on these forums. back then information was from mouth to ear and hard to get sometimes I would like to thank each of you that share your knowledge to keep our hobby and way of life alive. Keep hunting and do it safely hope to see you at the beach.

I thought South Padre was a national seashore and off limits to detecting. I know you can hunt North Padre.

Back
Top Bottom