Very good morning at the schoolyard

Treasurekidd

Elite Member
I got out early this morning for a two hour hunt at a high school / grade school complex I hadn't hunted in a while. I hit the woodchips at the grade school and came away with almost all of the clad in the picture, as well as a sterling silver ring with a small stone, a nice religious coin of some sort, and a Dominican Quarter.

After cleaning up the playground, I headed over to the high school and hit under the football field bleachers, and found a few more clads, a 1953 wheatie that is in great shape, and a sterling silver pendant with a huge (meaning fake) stone. The wheatie was only about 1" down, and the pendant was on the surface, just lost in the tall grass, so I think both were pretty recent losses. There was a TON of trash here, but I think the finds dictate that I get back there and clean it out! I'm going to drop by a jewelers with the pendant just to confirm that the stone is fake (he, ya' never know!).

Pics are below, sorry some of them are a bit fuzzy. My Nikon digital hasn't been the same since I dropped it. Thanks for looking, and HH!

Sweet finds there, TK!
That cross is exceptional...!
("Mother Superior" is standin' right behind me. She said I'll go to hell if I don't say that!)

Back
Top Bottom