Hi....New To This Forum

lejeuene

Hello all. I am new to this forum but not to MD'ing. I have been at it for a little over a year now and really enjoy the hobby. I just wanted to introduce myself here. I am from Louisiana so we get pretty much year round hunting out here.

I just upgraded to a DFX which I am still trying to learn. It is pretty good right out of the box though, but this thing sure has a bunch of bells and whistles to learn about.

Good luck to all in future hunts.

Oh good, another female detectorist. YAY! ;)

Welcome aboard lejeuene, there are certainly alot of DFX users on the forum who will be happy to give you some tips.

I can't wait to hear what it's like to detect in Louisiana.

Welcome to this great & friendly forum and don't forget to show us what you have found.

Welcome to the forum Ive been to Louisiana several times actually have family there but never detected there. Hope to see some of your finds soon and good luck hunting :D

I don't hear an accent? Are you really in louisiana? and bythe way did you know your first posted find has to be donated to the rusty fund?

rustynail1 said:
I don't hear an accent? Are you really in louisiana? and bythe way did you know your first posted find has to be donated to the rusty fund?

Sha - You mean to told me you can't hear dis axcent. Whas rong wit dat ear? I ben from Louisiana cents way back in da day.

lejeuene said:
rustynail1 said:

Sha - You mean to told me you can't hear dis axcent. Whas rong wit dat ear? I ben from Louisiana cents way back in da day.
.........Alright so you are ,,How good is your gumbo?

My gumbo is great of course...among many other things!!!

Today is a good day for one....cold and rainy.

Back
Top Bottom