Please welcome our new Sponsor

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you our new sponsor RichO from colonialmetaldetectors.com
I believe he offers an exceptional service and I want to personally thank him and those who helped to get him on board (you now who you are).
Lets give him a warm welcome!

That's a coincidence - I just bought something from them this morning on Ebay. Welcome.

Hi all.

First off, let me get the important stuff a out of the way. DougF, your item is on it's way.

I want to say thanks for the warm welcome. I already see a few familiar faces.

Like everyone here, I am big time into this great hobby. I am mostly a relic/old coin kinda guy. Just love the colonial finds..... hence the name. I don't get out as often as I did or would like to. I am sure I am not alone there. This hobby is so full of interesting people with interesting stories. I can't understand how I was not involved in it 40 years ago. It's fascinating.

Before I ramble onward I want it to be known that I pride myself on the fast reliable service CMD provides. Back in the day when I first picked up a detector I made a few purchases that went wrong in one way or another (Mostly taking forever to arrive). It is for that reason if I don't have it in stock we don't sell it. I don't want anyone to believe that there item is in the mail when it hasn't even gotten to me yet. That's a disappointment that I have been on the receiving end of and it stinks.

Well, like in oral communications class in school, I still find it hard to talk about myself. And though I do I find it hard to toot my own horn, there is one thing I am confident about. When you buy from Colonial Metal Detectors you will appreciate the honesty.

Thanks again for the warm welcome,

Rich

Hi Snowy!

Hi all.

First off, let me get the important stuff a out of the way. DougF, your item is on it's way.

I want to say thanks for the warm welcome. I already see a few familiar faces.

Like everyone here, I am big time into this great hobby. I am mostly a relic/old coin kinda guy. Just love the colonial finds..... hence the name. I don't get out as often as I did or would like to. I am sure I am not alone there. This hobby is so full of interesting people with interesting stories. I can't understand how I was not involved in it 40 years ago. It's fascinating.

Before I ramble onward I want it to be known that I pride myself on the fast reliable service CMD provides. Back in the day when I first picked up a detector I made a few purchases that went wrong in one way or another (Mostly taking forever to arrive). It is for that reason if I don't have it in stock we don't sell it. I don't want anyone to believe that there item is in the mail when it hasn't even gotten to me yet. That's a disappointment that I have been on the receiving end of and it stinks.

Well, like in oral communications class in school, I still find it hard to talk about myself. And though I do I find it hard to toot my own horn, there is one thing I am confident about. When you buy from Colonial Metal Detectors you will appreciate the honesty.

Thanks again for the warm welcome,

Rich

Hi Snowy!

WOW sounds like a good guy, very Honest. I like that. Welcome again and hope to do business with you.

Welcome Rich! Honesty is very important in business, glad that you do things the right way!

Back
Top Bottom