White's Pricing

Ozark Charlie

Probably everyone knows this but me, but here goes. I do not have a local dealer that I will buy from. That limits me to the 'Net. When I go to some detector sales sites they will have full info and pricing on Garrett, BH, Tesoro, etc. But clicking on the White's link just takes me to the White website with no price info give except retail price.
Kellyco has some prices listed, but they also include a bunch of accessories (junk) that I do not want or need.
So what is the deal with Whites. I have about decided to eliminate them from my consideration.
Thanks.

OC

Hey Ozark Charlie....It's against White's rules for them to post the prices....You would have to call some close to you and see if they give a local, or near local, discount on the prices.......Hope this helps...RW

If you call ether whites or Kellyco on the phone on there 800 numbers they will give you there prices over the phone . Its smart to shop around that way also cause I called a dealer in Kansas City last week about a certain detector price and then called Kellyco and there price was 70 dollars cheaper than the Kansas City dealers was .
Good Hunting

Harold

Back
Top Bottom