My how things change...

Yup.. had my eye on it for a while. 2 biggest mines are controlled by Russian companies. Futures exchanges are charging 30% premium for traders wanting to short it. The stage was set for the rally... which unfortunately has just about reached its E point.
Every time I see a silverish ring now I think pd999.. been a while coming though

Sweet! That makes these finds even more awesome!

Attachments

• Sept 21 18  Gold and Palladium.jpg
    Sept 21 18 Gold and Palladium.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 436
  • May 30 16 Palladium.jpg
    May 30 16 Palladium.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 453
In the last few months has been climbing... The auto industry was the largest "consumer" of the metal...

See it happening with the electric cars and what metals they use as well... Good to see you post Aqua, hope you are doing well...

Haven't found palladium...yet!

Rhodium is the metal to find! Do they make rhodium rings?
I’ve never found palladium and only found 2 Platinum rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes my sons wedding ring is rhodium. Its mostly used as a hardener like nickel on rings. First PLD ring i got was 950 and i thought it was Mexican silver.

Like most I haven't been following the prices either. Although your news is surprising. Never thought palladium would climb that high that fast. Like most here on the forum its on my bucket list and I've never dug one up yet.

Wow, Thanks Aquaman. I found a 7.5g palladium ring 2 years ago.

Would love to sell it for these prices. Anyone know where I can send it?

Attachments

• palladium.jpg
    palladium.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 287
You have not seen the daily volatility for the sucker. It is not unusual for its future contract to change like $1,500 during 10-15 min. Its daily range was hitting $5-$6K a day recently.

Does ARA buy Palladium? I have about 10gs. Palladium that I have been holding on to,,,,,Only found two ever,,,thanks for the update,,,,,I also have 3 Platty's laying around,,,,guess I will be holding them for a while,,,,:laughing:GL HH

Back
Top Bottom