A Mental Health Day Leads To Treasure

romyrome

Elite Member
Met up with my buddy and fellow forum member Compass George and
had a fun hunt as i always do with George :cool: and as usual George and I stopped for breakfast (Georges Treat) and started off our day with full bellies :D it rained hard and my blood sugar dropped pretty bad so we only dug about 2 hrs and called it quits :no: but with George digging up a Platinum with ice (see Compasses post for pics) i had the itch for more even though i haven't been feeling well i headed out for day two and found a area that was producing some silver coins :yes: and what i think is a knee buckle ? maybe yall can help identify the buckle. I also dug a small silver ring a part of a silver ring and a 1929 buffilo, Thanks for reading yall GL&HH

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
I need me one of those mental health days too! I'm trying to hang in there until my students go on Spring break in two weeks.

Congrats on the silver. Love that Buff nickle too! Little stuff like that piece of a ring always drive me nuts trying to get it out of the sand.

I do believe you have a knee buckle there although I've never seen one designed quite like that. Nice finds.

Every day I'm out there hunting it's a mental health day! Congrats on the finds and getting out.

Romy, I need a mental health week! Haven't gotten out in the longest time as of lately.

Seeing all those oldies is giving me an itch to get back out too Romy- congrats on growing that treasure chest of yours- you certainly are earning it! :yes:

Congrats on the finds! :hi5: I especially like the silver & buff. :woot:
thanks wood dog me too but I love history so I love the buckle aswell

I need me one of those mental health days too! I'm trying to hang in there until my students go on Spring break in two weeks.

Congrats on the silver. Love that Buff nickle too! Little stuff like that piece of a ring always drive me nuts trying to get it out of the sand.
thanks Numil we gotta take time out for our health sometimes I need to remind myself of this but ya the ring was a pain to chase down alright and ya I love buffalo nickels, such a cool looking coin ( I have yet to dig a v nickle though ughhh o well I have dug a shield nickle and lots of buffs so soon my day will come to find a v .

I do believe you have a knee buckle there although I've never seen one designed quite like that. Nice finds.

Every day I'm out there hunting it's a mental health day! Congrats on the finds and getting out.
Thanks felix ! Same here bud but I haven't made it out much in the last 5 weeks so it was a much needed few days
Romy, I need a mental health week! Haven't gotten out in the longest time as of lately.
would love to hunt with you my friend. Lmk I'm game

Seeing all those oldies is giving me an itch to get back out too Romy- congrats on growing that treasure chest of yours- you certainly are earning it! :yes:
thanks George I'm gonna try again tomorrow if you want to join me ?

Glad to see you out hunting with George, nice hunt, Earl
Thanks Earl I haven't been able to get out much and I have the bug going around but when George hits me up I almost always go just for the fun and camaraderie, George really is a cool guy to hunt with and about the nicest guy ever .

Awesome hunt! Love those old silvers!
thanks bud me too :D me too;)

Romy, nice job slaying the silver......great hunt...

Jerry
thanks Jerry no gold for Feb as i didnt hunt but maybe 2 or 3 times and being sick I tend to usually hunt by myself no more than 2 hrs and with others it pushes me harder and can usually last double that but I have been sick lately and so I hope this month I can get me some more yellow .

Nice hunt
thanks man

Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom