• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

i think this forum needs some new admins.. or rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before the lock....
If he continues to be an immature child that not only doesn't follow the rules but can seem to understand them or the differences in the sub-forums I hope in 31 days he forgets the address of this place.

Such a simple little thing blown up to such ridiculously large proportions.

In before the lock....
If he continues to be an immature child that not only doesn't follow the rules but can seem to understand them or the differences in the sub-forums I hope in 31 days he forgets the address of this place.

Such a simple little thing blown up to such ridiculously large proportions.

This here ^^

Man...the weather sure is crappy down here, and its supposed to be in the 70s for Christmas!

Mid 80's for our Christmas. Got to love this Global Warming/Climate Change, or whatever they are calling it this year.

Wonder if the OP has milk acne, sort of reminds me of a past member, who went on vacation a few years ago. This is a forum, not a business, and we don't pay membership fees. We appreciate what we are given, and all the time, effort, and cash, that goes into making this forum work so well. There are rules, which do get enforced, but not overly strictly. One has to really push, to earn a vacation, usually motivated by complaints (red triangle flag). Long as most people aren't offended, many things are let pass. They tend to let us work out problems, until they get out of hand, then shut it down. Wouldn't change anything here, it's got a good balance, one of the best forums on the web. We are all human beings, have different opinions, and sometimes make mistakes, even the administrators and moderators. They do an awesome job, without compensation. We don't get to see all the work they do, just an occasional glimpse. Sure, I've been on vacation, several warnings as well, but couldn't hold a grudge, I've been wrong, and paid the price.

It's not a 'Right' to be here, but an honor and privilege. Can only hope the magic continues for many years.

Thanks for a job well done Rudy. keepem straight or gettum gone! drama is for soap operas which i despise.

if i want lip from anyone, i just remember i have a wife and two daughters...:(:laughing::laughing:

this is a forum that is a release of stress, and absolute enjoyment, and quite simple rules. it is easy to have a brain glitch and post something wrong for some of us nontechnical people like concerning you tube and such. not too computer saavy myself. and if we goof we will have to take our lumps, but its fair.

keep it up.

UR RIGHT IT IS BUT IF U HAVE TO BE TREATED LIKE A FREAKIN KID THEN WHY NOT ACT LIKE ONE RIGHT.. AND AS FOR UR COMMENT RULES? REALLY WHAT RULES? NOBODY ON HERE GETS OFFENDED BY CAPS LOCK... IF THEY DO THEY NEED HELP... SEEMS LIKE U MIGHT BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE... :yes:

Act like a child and get treated as such , What rules ? the ones you are whining about and while I am not "offended" by all caps I find it the act of a weak mind whose only intent is to aggravate. I may need help yes, but I am not the one stomping my feet and holding my breath until they get what they want, I may, You do need help

Christmas Eve, looks like rain here and that's a bummer because I'm off. But, Christmas Day looks to be 70's and sunny. If the grounds not too spongy I plan on goin dirt fishing for a couple, (2-3), hours in the morning.

i think this forum needs some new admins or rules cause things are getting a lil crazy on here.. who says jewelry doesn't have any Numismatics value/ its been a trade currency for 1000's of years.. some people post in a certain forum but as soon as another does it bam moved? wth is that? plus no caps locked while typing? it seems some people on here need a freakin life... if that's all u have time to do then u need help.. i wanna know what other people think about this.. im not one to back down when i see is wrong.. i've had more than one person text me and say this is !!!!.. so lets see who really cares ... and this post will more than likely be deleted asap.. but i do have friends on here that will repost it every day until we or should i say i get answers............. :mad:

This is a private forum... you play by our rules... I asked you not to use upper case... you decided to make a stink... using caps is shouting... :roll:

This is a private forum... you play by our rules... I asked you not to use upper case... you decided to make a stink... using caps is shouting... :roll:

And wasn't this the same guy that was talking about, this is a "the 21st century thing". Well, I don't know what century he's from, but as stated, using caps is inconsiderate, not pleasant to read, looks stupid, and yes, it is shouting ! :nono:

Well done admin ! :thumbsup:

IBTL !

it's cabin fever time already!

bwahahahahaha

MERRY CHRISTMAS; LOOKS LIKE WE'RE HAVING FrUITCaAKE !

Aside- I sure miss 'he whose name shall never be spoken' too! lmfbo!

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom