• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Flying anytime soon-get ready to see this

Pretty cool, but......

Will it lie to your wife when she calls the bar looking for you?
Do you have to tip it?
Will it toss you out the front door if you get drunk and out of line?

Actually, while impressive, I just don't see it replacing bartenders in the US. Anyone working at a fast food place should be worried though.

Man, I hope so. Replace all those idiots who think they're worth $15/hr.

That is exactly what will happen. I've heard that in some areas McDonald's is already using automated ordering. In fact, now that I think about it I saw one of them in a McDonald's in a nearby town.

That is exactly what will happen. I've heard that in some areas McDonald's is already using automated ordering. In fact, now that I think about it I saw one of them in a McDonald's in a nearby town.

Both McDonald's that I frequent have the kiosks where you order and then wait for your number to be called to pick up your food. I like them, because I don't have to keep correcting the employee who is entering your order wrong.

They haven't totally replaced cashiers yet, but that day is coming.

-- Tom

Both McDonald's that I frequent have the kiosks where you order and then wait for your number to be called to pick up your food. I like them, because I don't have to keep correcting the employee who is entering your order wrong.

-- Tom

Hey, there are other food vending machines, maybe McDonalds might get that automation option for some locations :lol:
mcd_vend2.jpg mcd_vend.jpg

automaticfood.jpg

-- Tom

Yes, it is.

Back
Top Bottom