She's here :)

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Not sure when I will get to use her, but happy to learn more about it in the meantime. Might be able to get an hour in later but we'll see. Cmon spring!

Attachments

• IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2031.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_2032.jpg
    IMG_2032.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2033.jpg
    IMG_2033.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_2034.jpg
    IMG_2034.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 224
Ohh. She's a Beaut! All my buddies use them and love them. Someday, I'll partake as well. Good luck!!

PS. Just curious. Couldn't tell from your profile, what have you used in the past?

Very nice Jeff,you about to embark on a very long love affair....as with all relationships,put in the time,give it the attention,listen to it,trust it. When you turn it on,it will turn you on. High sensitivity is like bad whiskey,it'll turn her into a babbling bittch . Auto plus3 is like a fine wine,give her a nice steady supply and she'll give up the goods. And when you're done romancing her for the day,you can both climb in the shower to wash off all that funk from....detecting!;)

I'm just plain jealous.......lol

Very nice Jeff,you about to embark on a very long love affair....as with all relationships,put in the time,give it the attention,listen to it,trust it. When you turn it on,it will turn you on. High sensitivity is like bad whiskey,it'll turn her into a babbling bittch . Auto plus3 is like a fine wine,give her a nice steady supply and she'll give up the goods. And when you're done romancing her for the day,you can both climb in the shower to wash off all that funk from....detecting!;)

+1 Me too! :yes:
Congrats Jeff, She's a beauty!

It was all a dream, and now it's in my hands. Save up that clad, silver, and gold. IDX love the description! lol I turned her on and the only thing I changed was the sensitivity. Which I put at auto +3. I'm still tinkering with navigation. Lots of options here. I put it to test #1 tonight for a couple hours. So excited, I don't care if I find anything it's really just a joy to swing in general. Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom