Found a new park

Not in that neighborhood you wouldn't.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

You and me both Chris. Just as an example, one local's response to the question I asked, "Have you seen other people detecting here in the past?", he simply said, "No, nobody comes up here." That says it all. It's one place I've made a personal decision to NOT ever hunt alone, and that's tough since I had my unusual silver success there myself on those two hunts. I found my third Stander ever there, came out of the deep hole as clean as it woulda looked the day it was dropped.

Pitch a tent??? No fn way. At a certain point we should really ask ourselves, "Is finding a few silvers worth it?"

Thanks Mike for the priviledge of being invited. Great find!

Nice finds Mike! Glad you are finding some stuff in Texas. I'm leaving SoCal for 3 months next week and will be in Western PA. I can't wait to hit that PA/OH dirt!

Greg

Nice finds Mike! Glad you are finding some stuff in Texas. I'm leaving SoCal for 3 months next week and will be in Western PA. I can't wait to hit that PA/OH dirt!

Greg

So you'll be hitting that OOOLD dirt! Good luck. Looking forward to seeing your finds!

Back
Top Bottom