Merc live dig (My first video)

SalemScott

Forum Supporter
Well I finally figured out how to use Windows Movie Maker (kind of :D) and I've now posted my first video to Youtube. Now don't worry everybody.....I won't forget all of you when I'm a star!:laughing: Once you watch the video and see my ugly mug you'll realize just how funny that is.:yes: It is a live dig of a 1924 Mercury dime I found on 7-7-13. I know it's nothing special but it's a start and gives me extra motivation to go out tomorrow and hopefully video some great finds. Feel free to give me your critiques so I can improve my videos. Enjoy.

P.s. Here is a link to the thread from that day.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=159844

Thanks Hook, between setting up pictures for my posts and recording videos I won't have much time left over to actually dig anything.:laughing: There is a 30% chance of showers all day tomorrow. I don't know exactly what that means but I'll be out there with plastic bags waiting for the showers to stop. Thanks for looking.

Hey we all gotta start somewhere at least u got out there and got one done nice to see how others dig and nice hunt to hope to see more from ya gl n hh

Back
Top Bottom