Silver galore - Standing, Seated and more. Live digs w/sounds

pocketspill

Elite Member
Silver, silver everywhere – live digs coinshooting silver on private property. E-trac lessons for two-tone ferrous at beautiful places.

Switch to HD viewing mode to see details, I removed the fisheye effect.

Detector sounds on 90% of the live digs. Many more live digs coming now that my GoPro is repaired.

Nice video. It's always fun watching silver come out of hiding.

Nice finds...also like the GoPro work. I don't leave home without mine. What model ? I have the Hero 2.

great stuff! How do you get rid of the fish eye effect? I have a hero 3 and did some live digs while I was in England. My E Trac looked like a pretzel in the video and I just didn't like the way the background looked. HH

Awesome finds but can you give me the real dates on some of the coins ? You said the rosey was 1940 (impossible), and the 2nd SLQ at 1916, which would be SUPER valuable. What are the actual dates?

Thanks and great video

The SLQ is not a 1916, he shows the reverse of the coin which has the stars under the eagle which is a Type II which began during the minting of 1917 (1917 has both Types I and II)

Still a pretty sweet find and great video

great stuff! How do you get rid of the fish eye effect? I have a hero 3 and did some live digs while I was in England. My E Trac looked like a pretzel in the video and I just didn't like the way the background looked. HH

In Adobe Premier, I use the Distort/Lens distortion filter and set the Curvature to -29 ... then apply the curvature to all clips before adding any titling.

Nice finds...also like the GoPro work. I don't leave home without mine. What model ? I have the Hero 2.

It's a Hero 2.... I've just replaced the lens and batteries so future videos will be better and I won't run dry right before an epic hunt 40 miles from home!

The SLQ is not a 1916, he shows the reverse of the coin which has the stars under the eagle which is a Type II which began during the minting of 1917 (1917 has both Types I and II)

Still a pretty sweet find and great video

It was an 1918 ... sorry, I will try to catalog the finds better in the next video.

Awesome finds but can you give me the real dates on some of the coins ? You said the rosey was 1940 (impossible), and the 2nd SLQ at 1916, which would be SUPER valuable. What are the actual dates?

Thanks and great video

The Rosie was a 1946-D ... my bad.

The SLQ was 1918.

Back
Top Bottom