Anyone wanna donate

JerseyScott

Any one wanna donate an old metsal dector that they dont use anymore still in working condition??? PLEASE PM me or LMK

Thanks GOD Bless
Scotty

Yeah, when I was 12 and sold candy bars for the soccer team, I always told people what the money was for. It's pretty obscure in this case. :?:

Etrac,V3I or AT Gold? :lol: Dont think anyone will donate a detector. But maybe.

Yeah, I would like a propointer as well if anyone is handing them out. I mean they are only a little over $100, surely you could spare that to a fellow detectorist?

I think you'd have more luck scott if you had made some friends here first, then told your story as to why you need a donated detector vs buying one of your own?

Alot of good people here, and I'd be willing to give you my old cheapo detector to get you started if you wanted to pay shipping for it? It is the most basic vlf detector with a meter, but it does find metal, and it is what I learned with.

So, what's your story? :)

Heck I am sure you are not thenonlynhard luck case here. Heck I am out of work due to a freakin injury that happened at work. They fired me for it. Been out since June 29th. Got hurt on June 10th and after they foundout I had to have surgery they sent me home to rcover and the next day in the mail I got my pink slip. But I still manages to buy 2 detectors. When I put my mind to stuff I make it happen. Sell some things you can live with out or do not need at all. That is what I did. I wanted to start this hobby for a long time and needed a reason I guess. My reason for my mind was to get out of the
house and get some exercise. So it can be done. I hate to hear the give me attitude and someone not working for what they want.

im eating saltines and ramen noodles all month (and beans ) :D

but mine is here tomarrow , its new and i bought it for me

now dont get me wrong i have donated a lot of stuff in my past when i could like model trains and cb's and even some pretty nice ham gear

but it was not to somebody that just stumbled off the bus neither

bad form and lack o' face imho

Hey, he says he's at the Jersey Shore, he's near water so make it an AT PRO, AT Gold or heck, why not just go with an Excalibur or a DF?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :boat: :boat: :boat: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heck I am sure you are not thenonlynhard luck case here. Heck I am out of work due to a freakin injury that happened at work. They fired me for it. Been out since June 29th. Got hurt on June 10th and after they foundout I had to have surgery they sent me home to rcover and the next day in the mail I got my pink slip. But I still manages to buy 2 detectors. When I put my mind to stuff I make it happen. Sell some things you can live with out or do not need at all. That is what I did. I wanted to start this hobby for a long time and needed a reason I guess. My reason for my mind was to get out of the
house and get some exercise. So it can be done. I bate to hear the give my attitude and someone not working for what they want.

I looked at your post and it got my union card carrying blue collar mentality
in motion. How long did you work there? How many other employees were let go that day or that week??

i do hearby apologize for being ugly , it was 2 or 3 in the morning , i hurt all the time , im stressing over spending the money i did and it just struck me wrong for brand new guy to want a free machine straight away

and even dont understand we might go very long distance to hunt and do really need a backup , friendly machine we already know so maybe we could still do the hunt if main machine did flub or crack coil somehow. or even pull our battery leads off. :O , something to ruin our joy.

but im sorry i was ugly and cantankerous , /signed

Back
Top Bottom