WISCONSIN FALL Hunters

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
WISCONSIN FALL Hunt ? Who are these guys?
They are everywhere as far as the eye can see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 370
Where was this pic taken?

I was just walking my dog In one of my favorite hunting spots of my own and this is what I stumbled across , Seems like an organized effort to pillage my teritory , When I asked one guy if they were finding anything in this hunted out old place he smiled and showed me this 1918 stander . Then he winked at me and said .... Nope ....No Luck today .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 382
What a fantastic day it was!
10 guys and 1 gal getting together with one goal in mind:
To celebrate Air Force Mike's 44th birthday:lol::laughing:
and to find a couple coins...

What a fantastic day it was!
10 guys and 1 gal getting together with one goal in mind:
To celebrate Air Force Mike's 44th birthday:lol::laughing:
and to find a couple coins...

Words can't describe how awesome it was to dig with my best friends, new and old along with my wife. I did not discover any dream finds but spending time with friends, priceless.

Words can't describe how awesome it was to dig with my best friends, new and old along with my wife. I did not discover any dream finds but spending time with friends, priceless.

No dream finds for me either . But what a priceless day đź‘Ť
Happy Birthday Buddy .

Ok, I was a bit disappointed, I always thought the Newest guy was to receive all attendees silver........but that didn't happen.

On a good note nobody punched me for being a smart arse,so I guess that's a wash:lol:

Seriously guys, and gal, had a blast and glad to meet everyone, even if my finds weren't that exciting today the hunt with new friends was!

Thanks again everyone look forward to doing this again.

For me it worked wonderfully. Great friends, great weather, and some nice finds. For those that expressed concern, I got the mirror home safely. I also got to stop at another park and dug some clad. The SLQ I dug was #100 Silver Coin for the year. Mine is not as pretty as the earlier one pictured in this thread. That one belonged to Dew's son Bret. A beautiful 1918 Coin. Brad I can say this, you can be very proud of that young man. The silvers did not pore out of the can for us today, for that matter Wheat's were hard to come by. Meeting the new guys was also a pleasure. Big Treble, Whats buried i hope this not the last time we see you guys. A real pleasure. Oh one last thing I hope you enjoyed your birthday Mike, thank you for blessing us with your bride's presence. Trapper

Attachments

• 11-6-16 .jpg
    11-6-16 .jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 324
Great weather, great scenery and a great group of detectorists. What more could you ask for other than tons of silver coins. Had fun and enjoyed meeting a couple of new guys for the first time. Happy birthday Mike.

A few finds from yesterday in Milwaukee with the group...also had 5 wheats and some other weird stuff...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 303
A few finds from yesterday in Milwaukee with the group...also had 5 wheats and some other weird stuff...

IDX just keeps grinding and brings in the silver ! What a beutiful barber Quarter . Congrats . You are a Monster in the wild! đź‘Ť A Natural predator when he pulls out his gear .

IDX just keeps grinding and brings in the silver ! What a beutiful barber Quarter . Congrats . You are a Monster in the wild! đź‘Ť A Natural predator when he pulls out his gear .

I agree with the perspective Dews. The Monster was the Bull among the calves. He stood out and pointed out direction. Still the moments shared by us all will be etch and cherished in my memories. It was a great day. I thank all for it. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom