Chuck E Cheese Token DONTATIONS PLEASE

kingingkunsan

This is posted on different site Forum but I wanted to spread the word.

I just got off phone with Boys and Girls Club of Wayne County NC. I spoke with Mr. Marvin Ford at 919-735-2358. Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County

Administrative Office:
P.O. Box 774
Goldsboro, NC 27533
Phone: (919) 735-2358
Fax: (919) 735-2351

He said they would be very greatful for the donation as many of the children are from struggling families and have never been to Chuck E. Cheese.
I do wonder if the older tokens will work in the new machines. Regardless I think it would be a fantastic opportunity to highlight our hobby while providing children a chance to have an enjoyable time. How ever you feel comfortable with this is up to you. We can send them all individually(meaning per person not per token) to the address above or send them to me and I will deliver them as a large unit. I will gladly do it and post results on this forum. I will also message each person that donates. To verify I received the token(s) and provide total count. If you wish for a personal message include your username with the shipment. Please Personal Message me (click send message link by my username)for those wishing to send to my address. I would like to have this completed no later than 21 June

Back
Top Bottom