2 rings a Pres $ And a Whooter!

MrNovice

Forum Supporter
Hit a totlot late tonight, had to stop at midnight because I didn't want to get removed from the premises. :laughing: Hit this place tons before so wasn't expecting much got a few good hits though so I went a diggin!

Lots of pencils and foil, only had time to do half the lot. Found 1 crushed surface ring and the other ceramic "rose" ring (?) only about 2 inches deep. Rose ring might be silver, rang up 79 but no marks that I can see. Wife will claim owl pendant, owls are her "animal"...I think every woman collects some certain animal for some reason. She says she likes them because owls are wise, I think she likes them because when I piss her off...her head starts spinning completely around like in the Exorcist. :laughing: Anyways, the forementioned makes her happy and that's all that matters...

Rose ring is YUGLY to me, but I guess someone liked it or maybe not and tossed it! :laughing: But a ring is a ring and two is even better! Thanks for looking and HH out there! Bedtime now, gotta work in 5 hours...

Last edited:
You've got a nice assortment of finds there! :)
Like you said, a ring's a ring, I'd rather find a junk ring to add to the collection, rather than find none. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom