lesche digging tool.. where to buy one?

FatNakedGuy

I'm looking for an orange handle lesche digging tool (#48??). The more I read about it the more confused I am getting.

Mr. Lesche split with his wife, she got the business and he started a new business with different name, better products. When I go to his website to purchase a digging tool from him, the website appears to have been abandoned.

With that said, where is the best place to purchase his tools? I am interested in the small orange handled tool as well as a shovel (Shark?) for those deeper digs.

I've searched the forums for an answer but am not doing it right I think (not find the info).

Thank you!

Visit some of the dealers who sponsor this site (banners appear at the top of the page at random), they should be able to help you find the digger you are looking for.

Not gator, his new line is called Predator Tools. Predator or Leshce pretty much the same thing. The Lesche I bought 5 years ago has a red handle. The Predators have orange I believe.

I bought my Lesche knife tool on Ebay. There was a post here that said it was maybe the cheapest place to get one, and I found that to be true. I think i paid maybe $36 or $40 with shipping??? There were always auctions going on for the Lesche tools. Just search on Ebay??

Left or right handed

You can now have a choice of teeth on the right or left

wleschenewsm.jpg

It was awkward for me at first but I finally got used to the teeth on the wrong side:lol:

http://www.bigvalleymetaldetectors.com/diggingtools.htm

Back
Top Bottom