• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Would you open it ? Opened see P.9

talk about on the edge of your seat, congrats, very cool finds indeed and well worth the wait and we didn't even have to wait til it got to 10 pages :lol:

Like someone said before, send an article to Garrett to get yourself a free propointer.... You would definitely WIN!!!! Without a doubt!!! You should also write an article for one of the treasure magazines... Great FIND!!! HH!!!

Was going to say that it had to be 1892, leaf box...in today's worrisome lead exposure??? Great story, too bad it got wet!

Glad I came back to this post and finished reading it! This box really created a stir in the Forum! Thanks for posting it!

Now I got a buddy who has told me he has buried several survival caches, with M1 Garands and M1 Carbines, along with ammo and such, in sealed PVC schedule 40 pipes with dessicant bags..for when the bad times hit. Told me where one cache is...now he is 10 years older than me and if he goes before I do, I gonna go MD that spot and get the goods! But only after he has no use for it! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom