Getting permissions turned out easier than I thought

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
I had always been reluctant to getting permissions. But I am five for five since I started trying. I visited vista-print business card web site and got a red and blue type font on gloss white background.

it has my metal detecting web site address and email address. It gives the property owner something to look at while discussing permissions. Plus something to hang on to if they say no and maybe change their mind or especially those who are not sure at the time and want time to think about it.

Since I started this about 6 months ago, my good find rate had gone up and junk rate has gone down.

I have been told many times that it is location that counts and this seems to be correct. When on a good permission I dig all targets because they don't have the junk that the local parks typically have. And of course I am very careful to dig small plugs and replace them properly.

Good for you! I may go the business card route myself, I think it makes you seem a little more professional and serious as opposed to some random wierdo knocking on the door wanting to dig up the lawn.

Back
Top Bottom