Minelab is it worth it?

Desert_Rat

I founds a new Minelab Musketeer for half the price anywhere else. Are there any Minelab users on the forum, if so what do you think of this machine.

I'm have started the search for my next detector and looking for something deep. But want to stay below $1000.

Ive used the Explorer Se for 2 years and the E-Trac for about 2 weeks.I think you could get an Se for Under the $1000 mark used for sure.The Se and the E-Trac are both very deep seekers.I would recommend reading thru the forums and watching vids on Youtube and members links to try and figure out what brand and model will fit your Needs and Budget.Good luck and HH;)

Thanks Guys...

Its a new Advantage, so its still covered for service. From what I have been told its the best coin machine for the money. And at 300.00 I think I'll give it a try.

My buddy just sold his Minelab SE for $700.00 to a guy in South Carolina via the findmallforum. Wish I'd known. It's a really great detector. He' still got his XII and E-trac. Can't say enough good about them. It's a very low frequency detector so you have to go slow, but it is a DEEP seeker.

I have been running a minelab Musketter Advantage for about 6 months now. Learning curve was quick and it goes deep. Took me alittle while to get used to no VDI, but once I learned to get the ground leveling where I want it, I began a new and rewarding experience. The detector is a bit heavy compaired to others. All in all, I wold reccomend it if you can get it under $500.

Back
Top Bottom