Any Burger King users here

Thanks for sharing that, it reminded me of a web site I found yesterday that included the Burger King class action, I started a separate thread so it would be more visible to members who might have legitimate claims from defective products they bought or unfair business practices, ect. from other companies also.

Folks have likely never given much thought here.

Keep all your receipts.
You never know, could prove beneficial.
Especially from the fast food Giants, big box stores like wallyworld, target, etc.

Folks have likely never given much thought here.

Keep all your receipts.
You never know, could prove beneficial.
Especially from the fast food Giants, big box stores like wallyworld, target, etc.

Good point !

My wife has always been keen to save receipts.

I have always been keen to register products we buy to ensure the warranty is active.

......also, make it a habit to check your grocery store receipts before leaving the store, it seems it is rare for us to go more than 2 shopping trips to the grocery store where we were not overcharged for one or more items, usually because it was on sale but they didn't have it updated in their computer to scan at the sale price.

Checking your receipts BEFORE leaving the store makes it so much easier to resolve quickly. The customer service at our BI-LO grocery store has been very good about giving us the difference without any fuss.

Walmart is another store to check your receipts before you leave the store for the same reason of maybe not having all the sale prices updated in their computer.

Back
Top Bottom