• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Going to get cold,very cold

Yep, winter is why I'm moving back to the Redneck Riviera as soon as I can get my stuff together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, even though we'll be getting a chilly (for here) period, it doesn't even begin to compare to your temps so we can't complain.

Winnsboro_weather_Dec.jpg

I was out and about this morning, it was 6 degrees F. :cold1: And while we had snow on Christmas Eve, I didn't expect any more for quite some time. We had more snow last night! :cold::snowtruck: Welcome to Winter! :snowballfight:

Yea, I'm lucky compared to some of you guys. In the summertime , I always say I can handle the cold better than the heat , I say that , till it gets cold.

The silver coinage is "on ice". Lol

It'll keep.

My crystal ball says,,Alabama and Georgia may be in for another snow storm.
New Years Day.
Could be a big one too.

Ha! It's 4°F here right now, and falling. Going to be below 0° by a bit tomorrow morning when I get up and do chores before going to work....in an unheated barn. :(

On the bright side.....the days are getting longer now. :lol:

the weather channel at the warmest part of the day today said -0. I was confused. my 14 year old took a pic and is gonna ask his math teacher to explain.:roll:

Cold? No..

Not knowing how to keep yourself warm? Yes...

Come on people (humans), we've made it through a lot worse with way less....

<°)))>{

Seeing how I work outside all day long in zero degree weather, I get used to it after the first day or two. I can deal with it easier than I can extreme heat.

I can deal with it easier than I can extreme heat.

Same here...within reason of course!:laughing: Although a Northern fellow needs to have a lot more gear and tools than a Southerner needs...and its twice as hard to work on anything out in the real cold...40 degrees and overcast is about right for a full day outside of heavy work like pouring concrete or roofing...

Back
Top Bottom