this mornings finds and a first for me

rac7658

i got out this morning and was rewarded nicely. 10 wheats, 1908s barber dime,my first v nickel 1906 and a small screw back earing that tested good for gold. 10.jpg

v.jpg

Nice hunt. Great variety in f finds. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would call that a good day. What with just older finds I'm betting that its not been hit hard and there's more silver there. Congrats.

Don

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

I would call that a good day. What with just older finds I'm betting that its not been hit hard and there's more silver there. Congrats.

Don

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

actually this was about my sixth time in the small village park that i found these. that is the 18th silver coin, over 2 dozen wheats a couple of buffalos a couple indian head pennies, the v nickel and a few other odds and ends. i've been working on deep signals and obvious shallower clad. i can't dig everything or there wouldn't be enough intact sod to replace my plugs. i have work slow and be choosy about which i dig for now. i don't want them to chase me out by digging to much in one area. the park is only about a block in size. twice as long as it is wide.

Back
Top Bottom