Prizes *updated 10/18/08**

RelicHound

Forum Supporter
ok folks the gap is closing and its time for me to start getting the prize list updated and pics posted... if you donated a prize and did not send it to me or doebino please post here with what you are donating or send me a PM and include the name of the prize and if you can a pic would be great. ill start getting ready the stuff sent to me and get some pics up soon and also have a list of what you will get if you win the diggin part of the contest and what you will get in the drawing part.

Our First Friendly Forum T shirts!

We picked up the T shirts! They look cool! :yes:

If there is a shortage of prizes, we'll add some so everyone will get a prize.

Who will win one of the first Friendly Forum T shirts made???

We picked up the T shirts! They look cool! :yes:

If there is a shortage of prizes, we'll add some so everyone will get a prize.

Who will win one of the first Friendly Forum T shirts made???

What a coincidence, I was just getting ready to PM you with a question about FMDF merchandise. I was going to ask if there would be some up for sale in the near future.

RelicHound, I have that 1901 Morgan I donated. Do you want me to send it to you?

shipping

Kris, Give me the address'es of the winners of my prizes, and i will include shipping....Gil

We bought 30 tshirts, so yes there will probably be some leftover to sell or for a donation.

There are 10 Med., 10 large, and 10 extra large, so to give them as prizes, we would have to request the "sizes" of the winners.

If I win a prize I will most likely option to give it away, I can't think of anything I would need or want from the past listing of the prizes. I'm sure they are good prizes, but there just isn't anything I really need.

If I win a prize I will most likely option to give it away, I can't think of anything I would need or want from the past listing of the prizes. I'm sure they are good prizes, but there just isn't anything I really need.

how about a muzzle?;):lol: well if ya win a prize for the digging part of the contest and you would like to put it up as a drawing prize that would be fine...would you like your named removed from the drawing part? no reason to draw your name if you dont want the prize. thanks WL

I would like a large if there are any left. But, if not, that is fine. How much will they cost?
Jake...After all the work you've done for the contest, I'll pay for your shirt!!!!

Carol...Please send Tinky a shirt when they're available for distribution and let me know the cost. I'll PayPal it. Thanks, John

how about a muzzle?;):lol: well if ya win a prize for the digging part of the contest and you would like to put it up as a drawing prize that would be fine...would you like your named removed from the drawing part? no reason to draw your name if you dont want the prize. thanks WL

Actually how about posting those prises like you mentioned in the start of this thread?

METAL DETECTOR PRIZE GRAND PRIZE 1 avail. (comes with detector and ALL accessories.)
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/titan/titan2000xdbuy.htm

1st photo, Garrett prizes 5 avail. (magnifying glass in white box, spoon, chip clip, lunch bag, hat, water bottle)

2nd photo, Minelab prizes, 5 avail. (Hat, Polo Shirt.)

3rd Photo, White's Prizes, 1 avail. (Water bottle, coffee cup, successful treasure hunting book, digging tool, shirt, gold pan)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 275
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 275
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 266
The prizes have already been listed at the start of the contest, so everyone should know what they are.

I think both RelicHound and Tinky have done a tremendous job on this contest just out of the goodness of their hearts, and I know they have my gratitude and appreciation!

Those are the prizes that I requested from metal detecting companies. I am donating them to the contest.

I guess folks missunderstand me, I am not into material items anymore, but it is good to post the items for others to see. You can pull my name from the drawing if you wish. If I was greedy I wouldn't of given away a gold coin on a forum in the past or all the other coins i was known to give away. Even coins mean little to me anymore.

Actually how about posting those prises like you mentioned in the start of this thread?

ill be more then happy to start posting pics as soon as i get some people to confirm they are still donating..so far the only ones to confirm is gil,tink,doebino and myself...the pics will go up in one big post.

doebino..thanks for posting your pics man.

"nice shot"? whats that suppose to mean anyway? did WL some how "get me" i dont understand:roll:

Back
Top Bottom