Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas Gauntlet !

.....hope you get that pole barn enclosed soon, post a pic when it's done.

:xmas: _____ :present: _______ :snowman3: _______ :snowshovel:

MD_ornament2.jpgMD_ornament1.jpgsanta_detecting.gif
peanuts_snowman.jpgcs3.jpg

Merry Christmas all and may your new year be fun and exciting as we look for history and precious metals.

Dashing through the snow, riding broken skis
Over the hills we go, crashing into trees
All the snow turns red, I think I'm almost dead
Now I'm in the hospital with stitches in my head!

Merry Christmas all and may your new year be fun and exciting as we look for history and precious metals.

Dashing through the snow, riding broken skis
Over the hills we go, crashing into trees
All the snow turns red, I think I'm almost dead
Now I'm in the hospital with stitches in my head!

That is histerical!!:lol::lol::laughing::laughing:

Merry Christmas folks!

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells, I hear them all day
I wish that I could see just stars and the bells would go away HEY
Jingle bells Jingle bells ringing in my head
As I lay here in the hospital bed, I'm glad that I'm not dead!

Just how big is this Polebarn? It should take you no longer than half a day to get even a big one boxed in?...Whats the problem? Got a box of faulty nails with the heads on the wrong ends? Just take them around and use them on the OTHER side! .:laughing:

Merry Christmas Buddy!

Thanks to all! Gosh, I don't even think I've been back here since posting this (before Christmas).

Hope all had (have) a Happy New Year as well!

Been FREEZING cold in the mid-south over a week now, even dipped below zero I believe one night. I spent half a day thawing-out water lines.

Just how big is this Polebarn? It should take you no longer than half a day to get even a big one boxed in?...Whats the problem? Got a box of faulty nails with the heads on the wrong ends? Just take them around and use them on the OTHER side! .:laughing:

Merry Christmas Buddy!

Only 24x32, but there was no framing for the siding, it was just poles and a roof. LOL, a few years ago I might have made that "half a day" timeline, but I ain't as good as I once was....as the song goes :lol: You ain't foolin' nobody, everyone knows them head on the wrong end nails are only sold in the southern hemisphere. :p

Back
Top Bottom