Midwest Scrappers

Bearharolds finds for ( 11 - 12 - 08 )

Went back to the swimming pool area today at our main park , its the same area I found the 28 nickels in last week .I went real slow over two area's of it and found a unblievable 20 more nickels today after two days of rain . Also found 2 dimes and four pennies and assorted pulltabs and trash . Also found a old pool pin they use to give you to retrieve the basket with your clothes in it when you was ready to leave .I assume who ever detected that area before was discrimnating out the nickels .
Points posted today are = 8.75
Grand total = 264.10

Attachments

• Bearharolds finds for ( 11 - 12 - 08 ) 002.jpg
    Bearharolds finds for ( 11 - 12 - 08 ) 002.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 141
No doe yet

Well haven't been detecting this week , been chasing the deer around . Was hoping to get my one doe and be done by now so I could get back to my dirt fishing . But so far I saw these two and a couple others I didn't get pictures of. All I have been seeing is bucks and I didn't buy a buck tag , so just have to take there picture and smile . lol

Attachments

• Deer pictures 011.jpg
    Deer pictures 011.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Deer pictures 020.jpg
    Deer pictures 020.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 114
great pics man! our firearms season started this past saturday,but I dont hunt the first weekend as its usually crazy with the orange army out there,I went sunday to hang a stand and have my eye on a good buck,hopefully he made it through opening weekend...I didnt buy a doe tag for this weekend but will next week as we usually take a few does thanksgiving morning to fill the freezer.

cool pics....thanks for sharing. here in PA your buck tag automaticly comes with your licence and then the doe tag is seperate. for bucks though they have to have 3 pts or more on one side to be legal except for the western part of the state. their antler restriction is 4 pts or more.

Bearharolds finds for ( 11 - 28 - 08 )

Got out early and went to my favorite play ground at one of the schools , supply slowed down since there not letting the kids out as much because of the cold weather . It was 26 degrees when I left at 8:30am and was 36 when I got back at 10:45 am . Hit a second playground but it never has much in it kids are to small don't give them money . May have snow flurries and rain tomorrow if it don't may go back to park for one last shot .
I love the play grounds can dig my coins out of wood chips with a screw driver and there usually not to dirty .Dug the usual tin foil and pencil pieces also that I did not show here . Also today in the play ground found three garage door rollers with a string tied to them and a jump rope and one glove.

todays points= 8.50
Grand total = 272.60

Attachments

• Bearharolds finds for ( 11 - 28 - 08 ) 002.jpg
    Bearharolds finds for ( 11 - 28 - 08 ) 002.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 11-28-2008 10;57;46AM.jpg
    11-28-2008 10;57;46AM.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 11-28-2008 10;55;52AM.jpg
    11-28-2008 10;55;52AM.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 68