• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

How to post YouTube video that doesn't go to subscribers?

stewart73

Forum Supporter
Probably a dumb question but how do you post a video on YouTube that does NOT get sent out to all your subscribers? My subscribers are only interested in my detecting vids but sometimes I want to just upload a video of my daughter for my mom back home or something similar...is there a way to do this without it being sent to uninterested subscribers? Will just listing the video as 'unlisted' or 'private' accomplish this?

Thanks all!

Probably a dumb question but how do you post a video on YouTube that does NOT get sent out to all your subscribers? My subscribers are only interested in my detecting vids but sometimes I want to just upload a video of my daughter for my mom back home or something similar...is there a way to do this without it being sent to uninterested subscribers? Will just listing the video as 'unlisted' or 'private' accomplish this?

Thanks all!

I believe it will.
Or, just set up a new account for all your personal vids.

Thanks all!

For this case I load them up as unlisted. So everyone who has the link can watch it. Using this feature some times also for special made forum vids.

Back
Top Bottom