Good news

Edward1971

The cops caught The person that stole my Detectors. He try to pawn them at two different pawn shops. I got my at pro and belt and hand shovel . They haven’t recovered the minlab xterra. One is better than none. Hopefully the find out where it is. They haven’t go though his house yet. So am still hopeful. Just got the news today. 😊

Glad to hear it. Hopefully if the Xterra isn't recoverable, you might get some restitution from the perpetrator.

The cops caught The person that stole my Detectors. He try to pawn them at two different pawn shops. I got my at pro and belt and hand shovel . They haven’t recovered the minlab xterra. One is better than none. Hopefully the find out where it is. They haven’t go though his house yet. So am still hopeful. Just got the news today. 😊
Glad to hear it! Hope you get the rest back too. His drug dealer probably has the Minelab. Ask the cops about that too.

He's probably on the street already and the victim will get called to court to testify and the court appointed lawyer will be out of town and there will be a delay and the victim gets to miss work again in a few weeks for the next trial date----and on and on. Been there-done that.

It would be a good idea to let the VICTIM have a say in the punishment process...a guy is out, and what happens to the perp has no value to the victim!

Example: Mutherhubbard steals my lawnmower and gets caught?...Yeah, you will be mowing my yard until the debt is paid and I am satisfied.....

Some god cursed cracked/drunk Mutherhubbard murders my kid or Wife or Parents in a home invasion?? ...same deal......the Victim should have a bit of input as to the severity level of the punishment?...

Three avenues available is all: ...The victim could in Christian charity forgive the person outright and let him walk away...Or, a victim could allow the courts to decide the fate of the perp in accordance to existing precedence...,

Or...the Victim could, have the perp turned over to him to do with what he pleases....

I like the third option....Let the victim have a say.....even if its for a stolen CC or car or vandalism or something..let the victim have a go and decide what the work off is...:?:...

Note to perps: You'd do well to steal my lawnmower...we would probably become friends...other than that, kill my Family member? Court sentences for to Let me do to you as I please? Yeah...tragically, not gonna go well for you, I'm not as forgiving as some...Unless you can really mow some grass or rake some leaves...

Last edited:
Glad you got the AT Pro back. Hope the other one turns up. Idiot druggy, stupid to steal something that recognizable and really stupid to pawn it.

Great to hear that you got it back...I hope that you get the other one back.

If the guy is a druggy, then hopefully they can get him to turn over on his dealer. Personally I think that drug dealers should be fed alive to hungry rats. I have zero tolerance for that.

Great to hear that you got it back...I hope that you get the other one back.

If the guy is a druggy, then hopefully they can get him to turn over on his dealer. Personally I think that drug dealers should be fed alive to hungry rats. I have zero tolerance for that.

Agreed. We should start with Pfizer, Lilly and Merck.

Excellent! If your other one doesn’t turn up, check with the prosecutor about crime victim reimbursement. Don’t know about your state, but there may be a fund which folks, when convicted, have to pay into as part of sentencing.

Congrats on getting it back, that's awesome.

Don't get me started on people with morality challenges. I get it some say there is no room in prisons for non violent criminals. I suggest a jobs program of building more prisons,! Also where did we get the idea that a prison is a correction center to correct what? They dont correct anything. That being said. We dont lock people up to punish them and let them out when some feel their "debt to society" is paid. We lock people up to protect the innocents, the children, our property. I believe crime breeds crime, and criminals breeds criminals. We wonder why there is a 80-85% recidivism rate. I'm sick of the lets send them back to another try, while they reoffend, and introduce others into their lifestyle.

Remember the "Loud pipes save lives" shirts, I'm thinking the "Bigger Prisons Save Lives" shirts should be made!

Sorry for the rant.

Have you got your hands on the machine? Quite frequently the cops and or the prosecuting attorney hold the merchandise for months to years to be used as evidence when and if the perp ever shows up in court.

Back
Top Bottom