2nd ring of the year!

Yukon76

So I took the new f2 to the same area I found the first gold ring, and about 25 feet from where i found the first one I hit this ring. Looks gold but cant make out a k on it. The only thing I can make out is 11.25 and I thing that is the ring size. It has a few marks but cant tell what they say. Thanks for looking and HH.

Attachments

• Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 351
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 351
  • Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 352
  • Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 366
I think that is a gold ring, Nice find by the way!:shock:

Take it to a jewerly and check if it is a gold ring

second that

Looks like gold to me too. Way to go. Definitely worth having a jeweler check. Wow.

...I'm betting it is 23K! Small size and BIG weight! Definitely have it checked,you've got yourself a great ring!

I am almost positive that is a high karat gold! It looks dark and really beat up which could signify that it's a high karat due to gold being a soft metal. I have no doubt its gold it just looks too good!

??????????

.......Did you have the ring checked out by a Jeweler as of yet! I'd sure like to know if in fact it is GOLD! I hope it is!!! TIA.......Jan

Still a sweet find. At today's melt price the value is $373.84. Not too bad for having fun out detecting! WTG!!! HH and be well.... Jan

The most I've found is 14kt and never anything that heavy. Be glad you found 18kt. There's not much else out there that goes higher.

Back
Top Bottom