Just couldn't stand it !!

pescadore

Elite Member
I sold my XP Deus to buy my son an insulin pump and hated to see it go but it was a good decision. I took my Garrett TA100 out due to boredom one day and it reminded me of why I love this hobby. I am now waiting for a Whites Eagle Spectrum that I was able to pick up for $200 to use until I can save the money for a top end machine. I have always been happy with the Whites machines I have owned and I am looking forward to hunting again. I'm glad I kept my harness that I used with the CZ-5 because the Spectrum is a little on the hefty side. Haven't made up my mind if I am going to save for another Deus or stay with a Whites machine. If I like the Eagle Spectrum, I may just pick up a used XLT because they use the same coils. The XLT is probably all the detector I would ever need but the V3i interests me even though I have heard a lot of negative comments about them. Oh well, thats in the future and I am looking forward to hunting next week with something with a display !!!

Sorry to hear about your loss, but as you said for a good reason. I have not really been hunting much lately, but plan on it sometime this next week.

You've got to do what you got to do to take care of the kids....don't blame you there....I think I saw that spectrum for sale...thought it was a good deal...but please don't tell me its not a high end machine...I thought I had one.....:laughing:

I know its hard to believe but there are some things more important in life than metal detecting. Buying that pump would be one. I can't think of any other at the moment. If you were closer, I would loan you my XLT. I am hunting with my used Tek 4000 and I love it.

Roy told me you were selling it..
Sorry you had to let it go but we all do what we have to do..
It was a good decision and I know you'll work it all out..
Sonny

Back
Top Bottom