Silver Success in Two Long Awaited Hunts

jack&jill

Elite Member
It has been a while since I last posted hunts by myself. Lack of hunting time due to work and home responsibilities have taken most of my free time. But I did manage a couple of short outings this holiday weekend. With the aide of "Gameoftag" I made a trip to my home town for my Granddaughters Birthday and with his help I got to hunt a two block tear out. I wished more time would have been available to me, as the last area I hunted I was very blessed to put my coil over some silver but had to rush through it and I'm very sure I left a lot of finds behind. 2 Merc's, a "42" Washington, 4 Wheat's and a 50 cent Trade Token along with 39 cents in clad were the totals for my efforts. This morning I went to a older park where I have found some success in the past. Added another pair of Merc's and 5 Wheat's. Only 31 cents for my clad count by still getting out was reward enough. These two outings were only my 16th and 17th of the year. Maybe the late summer and fall will give me more time. Jack

Attachments

• 7 2 16 .jpg
    7 2 16 .jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 7 2 16 1 .jpg
    7 2 16 1 .jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 382
  • 7 2 16 2 .jpg
    7 2 16 2 .jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 367
  • 7 2 16 3 .jpg
    7 2 16 3 .jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 370
  • 7 4 16 .jpg
    7 4 16 .jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 367
  • 7 4 16 1 .jpg
    7 4 16 1 .jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 370
nice hunt buddy, I am really glad you got out and had a chance to see Josh. I need to get up his way sometime soon just to say "HI"
Hope to see ya on Wed AM...as long as the dirt is not concrete by then..lol

Congrats on making the most if your hunt time with 5 silvers! Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great news , glad to see you got some hunting time in Trap .
Congrats on the silvers . For all the new members Jack is a humble man but an absolute silver slayer . I look forward to every report he posts .
Congrats again

nice hunt buddy, I am really glad you got out and had a chance to see Josh. I need to get up his way sometime soon just to say "HI"
Hope to see ya on Wed AM...as long as the dirt is not concrete by then..lol
Looking forward to Wednesday Mike. I also hope the ground will be diggable and with a few targets for our benefit. Did not see "Game" as he was out of town but he shared the location.
Congrats on making the most if your hunt time with 5 silvers! Very nice.
Thanks Jerry. I just wish I had more time, but the wages have been very good, just not as much fun.
This is great news , glad to see you got some hunting time in Trap .
Congrats on the silvers . For all the new members Jack is a humble man but an absolute silver slayer . I look forward to every report he posts .
Congrats again
Brad you put me at a loss for words. Hope to get with you this coming weekend depending on the work details.
Congrats with the envious results! Great job!
Thank you Briun, if there had been more time available I think I could have added a few more items to the totals.
You may not have as much time as you like but you sure make the best of the time you have. Congrats on the silvers!
Your right Ron, I should be very happy with the blessings bestowed. My inpatients thou gets in the way. Jack

Awesome hunting jack it's good to see you got out! It's been the worst year for me time wise for detecting. Hope all is well and HH and happy 4th! :stars: :confetti:

Glad to see you out and hunting buddy! Anytime you can come home with more silver than clad is awesome. Hope you can find some more time to get out and hunt. Congrats on the finds.

Congrats on the silvers and the big 50!! Great that you got out swinging!!
Appreciate your reply Remmy, Thank you.
Grats on getting out and the multiple silvers
Thank you Joe, it seems like a long time between outings and reports.
That's a lot of silver! Big Congrats! I never hunted a tear out.beephead
Tear outs can be very productive Beep. Specially in old neighborhoods.
Awesome hunting jack it's good to see you got out! It's been the worst year for me time wise for detecting. Hope all is well and HH and happy 4th! :stars: :confetti:
I understand the lack of time Jeff. All work and no play can drive a detectionist mad. Bad part here is the ground is getting hard and dry so permissions will be very rare.
Congratulations on making the best of your hunting opportunities.:yes: That is a nice haul for limited hunting time !!
Rich, I have had a great year for the time spent. 17 hunts with 14 producing Silver. The majority of the outings I have been blessed with great friends on the hunts.
Congrats on the GW, Mercs and the rest...nice digs!
Thank you Bruce, a lot of my success is because you shared your knowledge unselfishly. Jack

Nice job on the Silvers Trapper.....love them old parks.
Thanks Randy, I like any parks that give me opportunity for Silver.
Glad to see you out and hunting buddy! Anytime you can come home with more silver than clad is awesome. Hope you can find some more time to get out and hunt. Congrats on the finds.
The only reason I did not get the clad Jason, is it wasn't there. I did like that the keeper rate was higher being there were few targets at the park.Things may start to loosen for me, may get in two hunts this week if all goes right.
Dang good hunting, congrats!
Thank you Sweeper for the reply, it is appreciated.
Nice hunt!
Thank you Gary.
Great finds!! Congrats on the multiple silvers!!
Thanks Rreahard. Digging silver I find to be always great but recent lack of hunting time does tend to make these recoveries more special. Jack

Back
Top Bottom