Park hunt mix (#68)

joee5

Elite Member
Headed out, actually snuck out, for a hunt at a park that had a fireworks display last night. About (3) hours total dirt fishing with my sidekick, the XLT.
Highlight was an authentic pair of Ray Bans (wife should be happy). Also found a Medevil Times DVD, set of junker earrings, lucky bracelet, I-Phone charger and the patriotic rubber bracelet. (58) coins total. Was hoping someone dropped some silver or gold. Still felt great to swing

Happy Hunting

You're not going to find anything sitting at home, that's for sure. Those Ray Ban sunglasses look great.

beephead

Great Finds. How did the ball games go?

They finished up LATE last night. Supposed to have an 0800 game yesterday but due to all the rain, they didn't play until 1800 hours. Finished their last game around 2200, your time. Finished 6-3 overall I believe my wife said. Had they won, they would have had a game at 0800 this morning. Since they are done they have the whole day to explore, (I booked them the red eye tonight) :D

Two things Joe ,
One, it's good to see some fresh coin drops . Thinking many do not Cary cash all is not lost ... Yet
Secon , Raybans are sweet ! Why wouldn't you wear them 😎
Great report !
Dew

Back
Top Bottom