RING RING RING! My first!

teriland1

I have been working my butt off in a 1920's yard. I posted earlier about finding a cool old token....well yesterday I found my first ring ever! No stone (I am going to go sift for it today), mark simply says STERLING, but I just love it, looks old to me but having a time trying to date it. Returning it to the home owner as soon as she gets home today:)

Attachments

• ring side.jpg
    ring side.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 276
  • ring top.jpg
    ring top.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 279
Diggers - I know...been doing my research....no 925.
I hope I can find the stone soon and I hope it is worth even a little...the home owner is quite strapped for cash. Gah...when I brought it to her today....she actually knows my whole family and asked about all of them....now I want to go dig up all of her yard and find something else cool for her :(

congrats on your great find, hard to find the stone .. been there done that. it's great you returned it to the homeowner, it's not the silver value.. it's the human value..;)

Sweet!!.....Years ago I found one without the stone, but while digging the silver signal I found/saw the stone in the dirt first and since it was Turquoise, I assumed my silver target was going to be a ring, and it was.
Good luck finding that stone!
DL

Very cool and classy looking old ring! Congratulations and good job on the return, you will make somebody very happy about that..
Mud

Back
Top Bottom