I need richer neighborhoods!

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Went on an afternoon door knock with Gonebeeping today in the heat.

Small yard. My first plug was a 1952D Rosie for # 52. I thought wow this little yard is gonna be great...nope...22 wheats (450-471), a McDonalds Token, a Showbiz Pizza Token, a polish 1995 2 Zlote coin and junk jewelry followed.

I need some of those rich neighborhoods that Beephead hunts. My last 3 door knocks have resulted in 67 wheats and 2 silvers....

13bba76ebeb4c494a9989ca516bca25e.jpg

You deserve a break today at Mcdon.....nope. Lol, at least you got some shiny! I now have to decide if your nickname is ''Nickels" or ''Wheat bread". Congrats on the shiny Jerry.

Congrats on the loot Jerry, All I found today was 2 memorials, an 88 nickel and some junk! HH

congrats on the wheat harvest.. the Rosie and the others are the bonus..! funny I still get excited digging wheats ... I am way past my personal best... every one I dig is now just one more!

It's always nice to find some silver. Big Congrats! You beat my silver finds today. I stayed hunkered down in the nice cool air conditioning today. Maybe I'll go detecting tomorrow. I have 3 permissions lined up that's just loaded with silver coins. LOL

beephead

You deserve a break today at Mcdon.....nope. Lol, at least you got some shiny! I now have to decide if your nickname is ''Nickels" or ''Wheat bread". Congrats on the shiny Jerry.

Lol. Thanks Kenny.

1952D Rosie for # 52.

How did you plan that?? :?:

Great find!!

Thanks Grumpy.

Congrats on the field of wheats. Keep the silver train rolling.

Thanks Jerry!

Congrats on the loot Jerry, All I found today was 2 memorials, an 88 nickel and some junk! HH

Thanks remmy.

congrats on the wheat harvest.. the Rosie and the others are the bonus..! funny I still get excited digging wheats ... I am way past my personal best... every one I dig is now just one more!

Thanks GW. Usually wheats lead to silvers.

It's always nice to find some silver. Big Congrats! You beat my silver finds today. I stayed hunkered down in the nice cool conditioning today. Maybe I'll go detecting tomorrow. I have 3 permissions lined up that's just loaded with silver coins. LOL

beephead

I hate you, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Nickels but Wheat Bread is so much better!

Still, a great day. You can't detect what isn't there.

Last edited:
J, anything can be anywhere.
The best intentions and high hopes sometimes aren't silver mines.

Older and upscale houses are a good combination.

Rich kids had more silver to drop! ;)

Tons of wheats!!!

Congrats on the silver!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice. Got to get all I can now. Surgery on the back is one month from tomorrow and then I'll be outa action for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom