Congrats Eagles!!

Congrats Eagles !!!!

That trick play touchdown on 4th down right before the half was neat !!!!

eaglestd.jpg

I didn't watch the game , haven't all year , probably won't next year either , but I'm glad to hear the Eagles got it.

Didja see the chicken playing the National Anthem on a piano at the Puppy Bowl? Did a great job! Herking and jerking his head around like Justin Timberlake! It was really awesome! :laughing:

Last edited:
Well, as one who has worked in Philly and lives a few miles away it was very exciting. I don't generally follow spectator sports but when something like this is going on, that's another story. I'm still burping buffalo sauce and beer. What a blast.
I just wish there wasn't any destruction. Mob mentality I'm sure. I'd be willing to bet, if the mayor, governor even President Trump, had prefaced the game day with public announcements saying things like, "let's show the world who Eagles fans really are, if you see someone doing something destructive, stop them". It would have turned the mob mentality into the opposite direction. At times like this, people want to follow the mob. If the mob was positive the whole thing could have gone that way.

Dilly Dilly!

It was a good game, I was pulling for the Eagles but honestly didn't think they would pull it off. They suprised me, commercials were mostly !!!! though with an exception or 2.

Didja see the chicken playing the National Anthem on a piano at the Puppy Bowl? Did a great job! Herking and jerking his head around like Justin Timberlake! It was really awesome! :laughing:

I didn't even watch the Puppy Bowl. So I missed the chicken as well. Maybe I can get on u tube and find the Puppy Bowl and the chicken , and maybe a few of the commercials , there usually pretty good. Just not interested in seeing these overpaid , self righteous , we're victims of everything crybabies anymore. I sat here and watched it rain for the 1st half of the day , and felt like I got more out of watching the rain than I would have watching the game. :yes:

The puppy bowl is getting too commercial these days ... when I hear about how much some of those puppies get paid, it takes all the fun out of it.

Yeah, they are pushing the edge I agree....taking advantage of another form of buttlickers besides the NFL guys and Politicians... ....but still, in comparison, how many NFL certified Humans have saved anyone from a bear attack or a house on fire situation?...Or how many Politicians chased off a burglar? Unless they saw themself in a mirror, I cant think of a one! Not one feline either!

So, besides the Govt, cats, and foosball players, It seems the Canines of this Planet certainly set the standard as "Mans Best Friend" ..we should not hold this against them though...I'm sure Dolphins are a smarter and gooder runnerup, but damn..big wet flippery bastard flopping around on the carpet?...begging for herring? PetSmart dont sell no bags of herring! Yeah..dogs for sure are just easier, and in a pinch, edible...no fishing license required either, nobody in the neighborhood will miss a little dog or two....grilling gosh darn greasy porpoise steaks stinks up the whole damn neighborhood....almost as bad as a fat politician...

Back
Top Bottom