Metaldetectors.com

9Veater

Forum Supporter
Just picked up my at pro and garrett carrot, amazing to deal with, I couldd not have gotten a better deal! Cant express this enough so happy I took the drive great shop, and a whole wall of high end detectors pick one up and swing it, a nice air test stand so you can test recovery speeds etc. Will definately do business with again

Just picked up my at pro and garrett carrot, amazing to deal with, I couldd not have gotten a better deal! Cant express this enough so happy I took the drive great shop, and a whole wall of high end detectors pick one up and swing it, a nice air test stand so you can test recovery speeds etc. Will definately do business with again

Congrats on your purchase.

Sounds like things went smooth for you.

I have dealt with I think 3 other sponsors here--- all very good service IMO.

Thanks for sharing.

What did i miss? The kellyco post? Idk what that means but I know I was treated right, unfortunately didnt go with nectardetector on the count of the wife out of no where was like hey wanna go get a detector, and me not willing to wait 2 days for shipping. Nectar, ill make it up to you in the very near future

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

9Veater
I am not sure if I ever thank you, for such a good thread about the Store front.

Back
Top Bottom