Rehunt Football Stadium 9/14

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I finally got to hunt for three hours today ( NO RAIN !! ). I went back to a high school football stadium I had hunted two weeks ago. This time I decided to just concentrate under the bleacher sections for both home and away. There is about 2" of fine gravel with dirt underneath. I had hunted there before but this time I used my Nox 800 with the 6" coil. The total was $13.14 in clads with $.14 in Lincoln pennies not shown. I was totally amazed at the finds total. There was only $ 1.64 of this total that were fresh drops. The 6" coil allowed me to get at a lot more areas because of all the steel supports and tight quarters.This was a fun and easy hunt as I had little to no digging on this hunt. I mainly just probed the coins out from under the gravel. GL to all & HH.

Attachments

• 9-14-2018.JPG
    9-14-2018.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 178
That's a great hunt! So you hit that same area two weeks before with the nox and the 11" coil and you got that much more with the 6" coil this time?

That's a great hunt! So you hit that same area two weeks before with the nox and the 11" coil and you got that much more with the 6" coil this time?

Yes, the exact same spots I had hunted with my Nox 600 and the 11" coil the first time. Today I used my Nox 800 and the 6" coil. The 6" coil allowed me to get in areas under the bleachers that I couldn't with the 11" coil. I keep the 6 " coil on the 800 all the time and take both Nox's with me on a hunt.

Back
Top Bottom